- Analysis, design and documentation of approaches to find solutions, and architectures
- Implementation, testing and deployment of backend systems
- Integration of internal and external interfaces
- Creativity and use-case-oriented UI design
- Problem analysis as well as troubleshooting of occurring bugs and malfunctions
- Testing and deployment using our CI/CD setups
- Mentoring of your colleagues through Code Reviews, Pair Programming, etc.
- Putting forward own ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Interest and enthusiasm for complex software systems
- Willingness to work independently
- Several years of experience in development with Java EE/ Spring Boot as well as strong knowledge in modern Frontend frameworks, preferably Angular
- Good knowledge in SQL, JPA and UML
- A talent for structured, comprehensibly documented and maintainable code
- Everyday communication in German is easy for you and you don’t have any issues leading some meetings in English
- Individual and personal initial training
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer flexible work-time models and the possibility to work in home office
- Health and sports: You can expect an in-company health management programme and a yoga course
- Company pension scheme: Use the advantages of our company pension scheme.
- Further training and autonomous action enable you to actively shape your own future
- Pleasant working atmosphere: international and team-oriented company culture characterised by flat hierarchies, open doors and direct communication
Have we awakened your interest? Then let’s get in touch! Please send your application, with “Senior Java Fullstack Developer” in the subject line, to jobs [at] navimatix.de.
The protection of personal data is of high importance to our company. The data in your application includes such data and therefore requires a high protection level. Under the Privacy Notice you can access important information on the processing of your personal data in connection with your application.