Tender for Bachelor’s
and Master’s theses
You want to apply your theoretical knowledge in a practical setting and develop exciting solutions in a future-oriented work environment? You are a team player, self-motivated and responsible?
We’re looking for students in the field of computer science or related technical fields to support us in current projects. In our overview you will find a more detailed description of student assignments (Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis).
We offer Bachelor’s/Master’s theses on the following technologies:
- Microservices in Java and Go
- Microservice Orchestration
- Business Process Modeling (Camunda)
- Test frameworks for unit and integration tests (e.g. JUnit, Rest Assured)
- CI/CD, deployment automation (GitLab)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Web frontends (Angular)
- IoT Sensors (LoRaWAN)
- Localization of frontends (ngx-translate et al.)
- Digital maps (OSM)
- Geoinformation systems
- Algorithmics (Efficient Mapping, Fast Data Structures)
- Data mining
- Interface definition via interface definition languages
We use these technologies in customer and research projects. Your work contributes to a practical undertaking and your findings can be used directly in projects. If you are interested in 1-2 of these technologies, please contact us or send us a short email and we can inform you further on specific topics.
Have we awakened your interest? Then let’s get in touch! Please send your application to jobs [at] navimatix.de.
The protection of personal data is of high importance to our company. The data in your application includes such data and therefore requires a high protection level. Under the Privacy Notice you can access important information on the processing of your personal data in connection with your application.