Software Developer Delphi
You have a degree with a focus on IT or are a trained IT specialist (m/f/d)? You have deep knowledge in programming and conception with Delphi (version 10. and up)? You have experience in creating packages, libraries and applications (VCL and FMX)? And you’re familiar with implementation in the area of device control, working with interfaces and communication protocols? Then you'll fit in with us!
- Working with different Delphi versions from old to modern, DX10.x, 11
- Creating packages, libraries and applications (VCL and FMX)
- Implementation in the area of device control
- Work with interfaces and communication protocols
Computer science studies or comparable training (business informatics, computer science, mathematics or IT specialist).
- Experience with the development of VCL/FireMonkey applications.
- Skilled in dealing with packages and dependencies
- Familiar with object-oriented programming and UML
- Experience in dealing with versioning systems (Git)
- Basic understanding of physics and technology and a desire to understand how devices work
- Basic understanding of important communication standards and protocols, RS232, USB, TCP, UDP
- Willingness to integrate into an existing team (3 people) and their work processes: Regular team meetings with clients, ticket system usage (Redmine), versioning (Git), automated builds and unit tests (Jenkins).
- Experience with Indy10, DB (IBX, FireDac, DBX), Abbrevia, Jedi, Spring4D (optional).
- Interoperability with other environments, e.g. C/C++, .Net (optional)
- DevOps experience with Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD (optional)
- Experience working with multiplatform applications in Delphi, Android, macOS, iOS and Linux64, as well as basic knowledge of FPC/Lazarus (optional)
- Good knowledge of German and English
Our benefits for you:
- Flexible and mobile working: On-site or up to 100% remote.
- Health and sports: You can expect a yoga course.
- Company pension scheme: Access to our company pension scheme.
- Further training and autonomous action enable you to actively shape your own future.
- Pleasant working atmosphere: international and team-oriented company culture characterised by flat hierarchies.
Have we awakened your interest? Then let’s get in touch! Please send your application to jobs [at] navimatix.de.
The protection of personal data is of high importance to our company. The data in your application includes such data and therefore requires a high protection level. Under the Privacy Notice you can access important information on the processing of your personal data in connection with your application.